We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dilhan Hotel?

manchester
Level Contributor
223 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Dilhan Hotel?

Hi all, a friend of mine is going to Icmeler for the first time and staying at the Dilhan. Couldn't help her about the Dilhan as to where it is, as I'm not familiar with it. She is going half-board but wants to know where she can get a decent full English breakfast. So help folks; where's the best place near her hotel to get her breakie... Oh, nearest place to exchange her money too. Thanks Guys...

Jan

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,943 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dilhan Hotel?

It's quite close to the beach - in the street which leads from Cafe Anne's down to the Munamar - across from Champagne/Richard's Place, etc - so I'd imagine there will be quite a few places in that street doing full English. If she fancied a really good Turkish breakfast, on the other hand, Deniz Kapisi is the place to go - and not that far either!

Mentioned in this post
Munamar Beach Hotel
Munamar Beach Hotel
1,189 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Deniz Kapisi
Deniz Kapisi
414 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Derbys
Level Contributor
10 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dilhan Hotel?

We stayed at the Dilhan a couple of weeks ago, good location for everything. Close to beach and loads of restaurants near by. It is situated between Amigo's and Wonder boys. You can get an English breakfast at the Dilhan, didn't have one myself but they looked and smelt good. I think they cost 9 lira.

The nearest place to change money is a small supermarket only a couple of minutes away and they are open 24 hrs. Go out the hotel to the road, opp laundry turn right across the back of shops and turn right on main rd it's the first super market you come to. We found them very helpful and also sell most things you need.

Have a good Holiday.

Edited: 05 July 2014, 23:37
manchester
Level Contributor
223 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dilhan Hotel?

Thanks blondiescot... I know where those places are so she will have no problem. She told me the hotel does a Turkish breakfast and that's what her partner likes, but she wants an English breakie. Personally I'm with her partner on that one, but each to their own. She has been to Marmaris and didn't like it so she's giving Icmeler ago. I've been singing it's praises so I hope she likes it. :-)

Jan

Edited: 05 July 2014, 23:39
Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
manchester
Level Contributor
223 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dilhan Hotel?

Thank you Orsley... That is great info for my friend. I will print it and give it to her. Her partner booked it and she is worried because she thinks it's like Marmaris. I think she will like it 'cause of the location of the hotel to the beach and bars etc. Thanks again. :-)

Jan

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
5. Re: Dilhan Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler