We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner cruises

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner cruises

Hi All off to Icmeler next Thursday (10th) and it's missus's birthday whilst we're out there so we're looking at booking an evening cruise / dinner trip has anyone got any suggestions? Have seen Moonlight Cruise on Icmeler online for a fiver but i'm assuming this don't include meals etc has anyone been on this on or any recommendations for others? Many thanks, Andrew

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner cruises

hi the moonlight cruise normally is a freebie when you have booked other trips with agents, hence why its only a £5.

you could ask eric at april travel based in icmeler thats who i use for my trips https:/…226286674066765

he might be able to suggest something suitable

hope this helps

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,296 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner cruises

Id give it a miss personally... the drink prices on board will be inflated and end up a very expensive night. ... what about a nice evening meal on the beach with candle light? Matt

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner cruises

Deniz Kapisi and Liberty bar both have jetties out onto the sea which they set up with tables at night - might be a nice idea?

Mentioned in this post
Deniz Kapisi
Deniz Kapisi
417 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
4. Re: Dinner cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler