We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner cruises

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Dinner cruises

Hi All off to Icmeler next Thursday (10th) and it's missus's birthday whilst we're out there so we're looking at booking an evening cruise / dinner trip has anyone got any suggestions? Have seen Moonlight Cruise on Icmeler online for a fiver but i'm assuming this don't include meals etc has anyone been on this on or any recommendations for others? Many thanks, Andrew

Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Dinner cruises

hi the moonlight cruise normally is a freebie when you have booked other trips with agents, hence why its only a £5.

you could ask eric at april travel based in icmeler thats who i use for my trips https:/…226286674066765

he might be able to suggest something suitable

hope this helps

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
12,520 posts
53 reviews
2. Re: Dinner cruises

Id give it a miss personally... the drink prices on board will be inflated and end up a very expensive night. ... what about a nice evening meal on the beach with candle light? Matt

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
3. Re: Dinner cruises

Deniz Kapisi and Liberty bar both have jetties out onto the sea which they set up with tables at night - might be a nice idea?

4. Re: Dinner cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations