We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marmaris Palace

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Marmaris Palace

Hi all,

Just booked to do ten nights, all inclusive at the marmaris palace and just wondering if anyone could tell me about what we will and won't have to pay for on the facilities front.

They've got some great stuff, such as turkish bath, decent looking gym, scuba diving and canoeing. Could anyone who's been there tell me what we should expect to pay for any of these, and what gets included in the AI?

Thanks in advance :)

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marmaris Palace

The information is on the hotel's website........................

grandyazicihotels.com/en/…entertainment

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Marmaris Palace

Thanks for that. Did see that after posting this, but it still doesn't give me any idea r.e. prices of the things we do have to pay for.

3. Re: Marmaris Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler