We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trips

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Trips

Hi

With the season well under way now a lot of emphasis has been placed on entertainment in the resort .

What are peoples impressions of the trips on offer ; Are there any new ones ? I have noticed that going to the market is now a trip...not complaining ...last year we had Akyaka which was a nice day out ...comments would be greatly appreciated.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Trips

Hi have a look at the trips on the right hand side. The only new ones are koyseguez market which I can highly recommend and mugla market

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
2. Re: Trips

Why not also consider getting out and about under your own steam if you've done most of the usual trips? Even if you don't want to hire a car, it's easy to do - you can get the dolmus to the otogar (bus station) in Marmaris, and from there, you can hop on another dolmus or bus to a whole range of places - many of which don't involve long journeys. Datca is a nice day out - takes about an hour - and the scenery on the way there is stunning.

Edited: 30 June 2014, 14:58
Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Trips

Thanks Sue / Blondie ,

I saw your review earlier where you recommended the Market at koyseguez ; I particularly fancy a cool drink by the lake while her indoors ''haggles '' lol

I think your suggestion about exploring Blondie has its own intrigue and I will try to sell that to our group at the earliest opportunity . We think that the Rhodes trip is the only one we haven't tried yet but have spoken about it before we get to Icmeler several times. The only thing that stops us each year is on arrival we all hit the chill out button and forget to reset until 14 days later ....Thanks again

4. Re: Trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations