We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oren hill apartments

Hullbridge, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
oren hill apartments

Oren hill apartments going end of august are these a nice place to stay .

Mentioned in this post
Oren
Oren
Mugla Province, Turkey
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,088 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oren hill apartments

Not stayed there myself, but they get good reviews - they are situated in the old village, about a 10-15 minute walk to the main centre of the resort, although the dolmus stops nearby if you don't fancy the walk. They also seem to get people going back year after year - and that's always a good sign.

Hullbridge, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: oren hill apartments

Ok thanks for that ,can't wait to get there.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
38 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oren hill apartments

Going there in 2 weeks 576alison - I'll provide you with some feedback when I get back, or while I'm there if I can get free wifi anywhere

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
38 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oren hill apartments

Arrived at oren hill apts yesterday, so these are first impressions. Apt is quite small, and wouldn't like to have to have 4 in it (it is 1 bed apt) so twin bedroom and 2 lounge chairs convert to beds. Little in the way of cupboard/storage space. That said, although relatively basic apt, it's clean and we'll maintained. Guys at the bar & desk really willing and helpful. I'd say it's pretty god value for money, with a nice if not huge pool and sunbed area, and good value breakfasts ( full English this am was £3). I'd recommend it to others and come again.

Mentioned in this post
Oren
Oren
Mugla Province, Turkey
Hullbridge, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: oren hill apartments

Thanks for that bit of info,lookiing forward to our hols

united kingdom
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: oren hill apartments

read reviews tripadvisor

7. Re: oren hill apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 17:05
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
38 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: oren hill apartments

OK, final update/review on Oren Hill, having now completed my 2 week stay there and back in the UK (boo !!). I was very impressed, pool area is not huge but there always seemed to be sun beds available, and the pool is a good size. Pool area, bar and rooms all well maintained and clean (we had a maid come in to clean every day), the staff are reallt friendly and helpful, and the food is good (watch out for their set menu deals - we got really great chicken kebabs with meze starter and fruit as dessert for less than £6 each !). The 1 bed apt is quite small, with not much space in the living area and only 1 cupboard for clothes, but decent size balcony and fine for 2 people (4 would have to get on well I'd suggest !). Situated in the old village, it is a little way from the centre, but only about 5 mins walk from Wembley bar/Backstage etc, and a further 7-8 mins to get to the edge of the main square. If that's too much, the dolmus goes past the bottom of the road that Oren Hill is on, and will take you into the centre or to the beach at icmeler for 2TL each, and runs until well past midnight. No greater compliment to be paid to Oren Hill than to state that I would readily go back as i thought it was wxcellent valu.

Mentioned in this post
Oren
Oren
Mugla Province, Turkey
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: oren hill apartments

Thanks for review already on countdown for next year lol

Lancaster, United...