We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay Good Pool quiet and clean

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
326 posts
17 reviews
Where to stay Good Pool quiet and clean

Can anyone recommend a good place to stay. I have stayed at the Senem in the old town. I liked the area but found the noise around the pool awful.

I would like a good size pool. No blaring music around the pool. A apartment happy with basic so long as clean. I realise it is difficult to get 2 separate bedrooms so would settle for a bedroom and then living rooms with two beds plus AC. Happy in the old town or near the beach so long as not near loud bars. I love Icmeler but like more quiet accommodation.

To get the best price am I best booking direct. We used the Murat pool and these were nice apartments but a little more expensive. I would be looking for 3 weeks so cost is something to be taken into account. Thanks

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Where to stay Good Pool quiet and clean

Try kurt appartments nice pool we are there from Monday evening so will be updating on a daily routine

Ps. There in old village aswell

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
214 reviews
2. Re: Where to stay Good Pool quiet and clean

Dursun has nice spacious two-bedroom apartments and is in a quiet location - pool is a little on the small side though. You could also try the Moonlight, which also has two-bed apartments and a good sized pool. Sun Village is another possibility - it's only bookable through Icmeler Online.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Where to stay Good Pool quiet and clean

I have stayed at sun village twice now and its very peaceful there, already booked for september and may next year with Icmeler on line

West Sussex
Level Contributor
93 posts
111 reviews
4. Re: Where to stay Good Pool quiet and clean

Sue is it linked to Club Sun Village we went there 2 years ago and staff refused to talk to us because we went out to eat!

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
214 reviews
5. Re: Where to stay Good Pool quiet and clean

Sun Village is owned by the same people, but you certainly won't have that problem there - they are really friendly and helpful, no pressure whatsoever to eat there. We didn't eat at SV once while we were there (not because there was anything wrong with the food - we just like to get out and about and try different places) and not once did we ever have any hassle or pressure from them.

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
53 posts
37 reviews
6. Re: Where to stay Good Pool quiet and clean

If you can get in then I can highly recommend the Sahin Palace. Situated in the old town the hotel is spotless, food is good, and apartments are spacious. The pool area is beautiful, and you will be made to feel like part of the family with the owner Engin (Robbie) and his family.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
7. Re: Where to stay Good Pool quiet and clean

We didn't have any hassle at all in sun village, no pressure to eat or drink in the bar

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
8 reviews
8. Re: Where to stay Good Pool quiet and clean

Cannot recommend Eden Gardens highly enough.

The TA reviews speak for themselves.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g609056-d1089…

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
9. Re: Where to stay Good Pool quiet and clean

I would recommend the Oren appts. Sittuated near the top entrance to market. We found them the best appts ever in Icmeler. Large pool clean and quiet, also they were cheap.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
326 posts
17 reviews
10. Re: Where to stay Good Pool quiet and clean

Does anyone know the email address for oren apartments. They look nice. I am also looking at Babadan and club Tokmak

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations