We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfers

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
transfers

We just bookeded a return transfer with icmeler transfers £70 no deposit required which sounds great, however the email says we pay when we reach our destination, is this normal because if I pay in full will they definitely collect us 2weeks later ? When theres no more money to come to them.

Or am I being paranoid lol

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,150 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfers

We used Defnem Icmeler this year and it was the same arrangement - pay the driver when we arrived at our hotel - it was an excellent service and they texted me the day before we left to confirm the pick-up, and the driver arrived a few minutes early to take us back to the airport. I was a wee bit wary about paying upfront too, but it was all very smoothly done in our case.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfers

I see thanks again blondiescott you just made us feel a whole lot better

leeds uk
Level Contributor
190 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfers

don't worry, if you book both ways its normal to pay on arrival.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transfers

Same happened with us last year with DM Transfers. Paid the driver on arrival at our apartments. No trouble on return. Some companies want full payment when you make your original booking.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transfers

A big thank you all :-D:-D

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transfers

It's pretty normal, you can't go wrong with icmeler on line, I have used the their transfers many times and find them excellent

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: transfers

we have just had out transfer changed to InTourist (Dalaman) , are they a good transfer company ? they list transfers as I hr 40 mins, we have a shared shuttle booked, thanks. think previous transfer was sarpendon ?

8. Re: transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 11:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations