We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sun village apartments

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
sun village apartments

Hi can someone tell me would you fit two adults on the double sofa bed in the lounge also will the air con reach through if bedroom door left open.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sun village apartments

Yes you can fit two on the double bed settee no problem. We haven't used the air con there but i would think it would reach the living area. We normally open the bedroom and balcony windows and the breeze blows through

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sun village apartments

Hi sue,thanks are they comfortable do know just was worried if we stayed on there being in each others faces and have no room to turn around as looking at the pictures u only can just fit two pillows side by side

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sun village apartments

Ask for room 104 or 204 they are slightly bigger rooms

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sun village apartments

Hi sue I'm in 302 above the bar top floor not the two bed though hopefully it won't be noisey

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sun village apartments

Hi yes its below the two beds. All the rooms are facing the bar. The bedrooms are at the back so you wont really get disturbed

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sun village apartments

And to be honest, it's not really a noisy complex anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much...

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sun village apartments

put air con on and close door over for 5 or 10 mins then open door and cool air should circulate, depends on room size though. it may be that air con will only work in bedroom with door closed and it will be nice and fresh, and don't put it on too high

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sun village apartments

hi we are staying at club sun village, we will have two small children and a baby, can we get things like nappies, baby wipes, baby milk, at the local shops, just in case we run out

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sun village apartments

Yes, CSV isn't far from a range of shops, etc, including the BIM supermarket, which is a bit like a LIDL/ALDI type of place and I'm sure will stock a range of baby stuff. Tansas supermarket, which probably stocks a wider range, is only a 10-minute walk away too.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sun village apartments

thanks blondiescot my daughter in law will be happy now 1st on hols with kids. I think we will be baby sitting lol

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations