We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sidiks?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
245 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Sidiks?

Hi,have been to Icmeler twice before and am returning in a few weeks. I see Sidiks is flying high in the restaurant guide but I can't seem to place it? We are staying in Greenworld so right at the back of the resort. Can anyone give me brief directions and opinion if visited. Thank you!

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,149 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sidiks?

Sidik's is very good - it's in the old village, so you could either walk down the road beside the dry canal and when you come to the bridge which takes you to the mosque on the right hand side, take a left there and walk along that road. You will pass the Sun Village and Ekinci Palace apartments on your right, then a few hundred yards along, you will come to a crossroads with Wembley Bar and Lovestar opposite each other. Take the little road to the left (up the side of the Wembley) and Sidik's is just up there. Alternatively, if you were getting the dolmus from Greenworld, get off somewhere around the Wembley/Lovestar and follow the same directions.

Hope that makes some kind of sense....lol

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
245 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sidiks?

Yes that makes perfect sense! Thank you I know where it is now.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sidiks?

3 of us DE's had a meet up in Sidiks and have to say it was very good. Nice relaxing atmosphere, quality food and great service. Oh the company was rather good as well

North west
Level Contributor
519 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sidiks?

I visited for the first time last year. Was fantastic food......and such nice guys as well.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sidiks?

Noticed on trip advisor that its no 1 restaurant. It is a lovely restaurant

6. Re: Sidiks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations