We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Aquarium v Club Aquarium

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Aquarium v Club Aquarium

Went to icmeler a few years ago stayed at the hotel Aqua and got to say it was fantastic

This year ive got the pleasure of taking my 5 year old grandson on holiday slap bang in the middle of school holidays Luckily ive see the 2 places advertised and there giving free child places

Dont usually do self catering but on this occasion due to costs its got to be done

so out of the grand and the club can anyone recommend one over the other Also whats the prices like in the restaurant my grandson is happy if he has a water slide and ice cream

Thanks in advance

Anita

Level Contributor
559 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Aquarium v Club Aquarium

I've stayed at club and visited the grand a couple of times and thought the grand was geared up for kids a lot more than club. the club is nice and a quiet and more relaxing place . the slide at the club is only open a couple of times a day for a while as it has to be supervised. if you was going without kids i would recommend the club but as you have a 5 year old I would definately recommend the grand. you can use both anyway and the money bands your supplied with work at both I think.

steve

Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Aquarium v Club Aquarium

I agree as you are going with child grand is a lot better for entertainment . But you could choose the club and get the free shuttle bus over thier .

Depends if you don't mind all the many others kids running around lol

3. Re: Grand Aquarium v Club Aquarium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations