We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

england game

orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Topic
england game

Hope you all have an enjoyable nite & a peace ful one come on england

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: england game

thanks dawn... not to be though, allways the next couple of games to hope for, and best of all englands final group game will be watched by me...IN TURKEY. Gavin

Edited: 15 June 2014, 17:52
Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: england game

We are all Joel Campbell

orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: england game

Good start shame it went down hill stayed up till last 5 mins like you said still got two more look forward to tuesday wish we were out there with you was it a good night where did you watch the game gav

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: england game

All the pundits etc saying England played well, but they lost. I can see the media "darling" suarez scoring the winner on Thursday. as for rooney, why play him ? is it the same failings that he plays because of who he is ?? ive not been too impressed with any team the little I have seen so far, not that im overly fussed. btw im kidding I think England will go through with Italy.

Mentioned in this post
Italy
Italy
Europe
stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: england game

Dawn, me and me mate carling(s) front room my house, same next game, then me and me mate effes(s) at club greenworld...oooh and the missus and grandson.lol. Gavin

orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: england game

Hi gav hope hol going well enjoy the game we are playing for pride now

7. Re: england game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 09:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler