We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suntranfers

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
suntranfers

hi as anyone used this company getting price of £69 rtn private taxi icmeler do you no where there based and are they reliable etc ,,,,,,

Cleator, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: suntranfers

Hi We used them last year in private taxi,They were on time both ways don't know where there based but were reliable.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,038 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suntranfers

Hi smiffy

Lots of forum members on the Belek forum use this company and speak highly of them. I booked a transfer for January 2015 and then I moved resort to one nearer the Airport and they changed the booking free of charge and refunded me the 19 Euro difference ! They also do not charge a CC fee .

Mentioned in this post
Belek
Belek
Serik District, Turkey
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
850 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suntranfers

Hi

I would highly recommend shuttledirect.com and paid £52 for my return transfer. The service was spot on and driver very prompt and also received a follow up email shortly afterwards to provide feedback on my experience.

Hayles

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: suntranfers

I used Suntransfers from Dalaman Airport to Marmaris and back, paid 86 Euros in total for both journeys. The service was great and the first driver even stopped to get us a bottle of water to drink on the way. Would definitely recommend them.

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman Airport
Dalaman Airport
Dalaman, Turkey
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: suntranfers

Can definitely recommend http://www.suntransfers.com/

I recently booked a transfer from Valparaiso port to Santiago airport, Chile, and had to amend the pickup time due to late disembarkation from ship. The hotline telephone number was answered promptly and the agent called me back straight away to confirm he'd called the local agent. In the end we were over an hour later than planned but the taxi driver had waited for us. Super service!

6. Re: suntranfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler