We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi to turunc costs

London, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
taxi to turunc costs

was wondering how much a taxi from turunc to icmeler would cost, I know you can get the dolmus but after an afternoon out at the beach and ammos restaurant and a few beers I know I would want to get a taxi so prices please.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi to turunc costs

We did that from the Sahin last year and it was pre arranged and we had 6 of us in the taxi (bit of a squeeze is an understatement lol) but I'm sure we were only £30 return, so £5 each/£10 per couple. We told them a time to pick up and collect us again from the restaurant in Turunc then dropped off again at the apartments. The most amazing meal we had was in Turunc in the Tapas restaurant there. Out of this world so definitely try there if you can!

Mentioned in this post
Turunc
Turunc
Marmaris District, Turkey
Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi to turunc costs

Tapas Mapas is the restaurant - fantastic and my favourite meal of the whole holiday!

Washington, UK
Level Contributor
164 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi to turunc costs

Wife and I paid 35 lira last October for taxi from Turunc to Kapmar

Mentioned in this post
Turunc
Turunc
Kapmar Hotel
Kapmar Hotel
621 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Scotland
Level Contributor
319 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi to turunc costs

We did it 2 years ago at a set price of 30 lira, he then proceded to turn on the meter and tried for 45 when we got there. Aye right!

East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi to turunc costs

we did it last year taxi to turunc 30lira but had to haggle for that I would imagine with the current exchange rate that it will be more than that this year, great scenic drive though and a nice change from the water taxi when in turunc it was very easy to catch dolmus back to Icmeler as they park up at the top of the canal and leave every sort of 15mins if I remember correctly.

regards

Chris

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: taxi to turunc costs

Spoke to someone today who had just comeback and charge was 30tl for 2 people one way.

7. Re: taxi to turunc costs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler