We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No room at the Inn! Any recommendations of private aparts?!

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
36 reviews
No room at the Inn! Any recommendations of private aparts?!

Myself and my Fiancé had to leave it late in booking Icmeler this year and to my great disappointment (but no surprise) our usual home of Sahin Palace is fully booked and I'm gutted!

Been searching online for equivalent quality and location and either everything is fully booked or not quite what we are looking for.

Does anyone have any recommendations of even private apartments in the old town or trusted companies to look into before I pull any more of my hair out!

Edit to say we are looking for 14 nights from Sat 6th Sept if possible.

Thank you!

Edited: 12 June 2014, 16:44
Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: No room at the Inn! Any recommendations of private aparts?!

Try contacting IcmelerOnline through their web page.They have an office in Icmeler and I know they have organised accommodation for forum members in the past.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
36 reviews
2. Re: No room at the Inn! Any recommendations of private aparts?!

Thanks Iain. My Fiancé did get in touch and they recommended Sun Village Apartments which we are still deciding on at the moment. There seems to be absolutely nothing left at the time we are looking at and so disappointed. Any other recommendations would be greatly received. Tried Murat Apartments, full, Lighthouse apartments, full, Hotel Ida and Bonjour both full etc etc.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: No room at the Inn! Any recommendations of private aparts?!

Definately sun village I have been twice now and going back in september

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
4. Re: No room at the Inn! Any recommendations of private aparts?!

Sun Village is a very nice little complex...I would also recommend it. Have you tried Moonlight apartments? They're also nice...

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
235 posts
19 reviews
5. Re: No room at the Inn! Any recommendations of private aparts?!

Moonlight are really nice. Stayed last Aug/Sept couldn't fault them

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
36 reviews
6. Re: No room at the Inn! Any recommendations of private aparts?!

Oh Moonlight is a new one - shall look them up too thanks. Can you tell me where they are based? Also am I correct in thinking that Sun Village is the same area roughly, as the Sahin? Thanks again and please keep the suggestions coming as I've been on every website imaginable and keep getting the same 20 choices.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
7. Re: No room at the Inn! Any recommendations of private aparts?!

Moonlight are actually pretty close to the Sahin Palace - just across from the Senem and Bilnur, close to Club Sun Village. Sun Village are further along towards the old village, heading towards the mosque. You've also got Ekinci Palace next door to Sun Village.

Other suggestions in that area include Bahar, Ince, Champagne apartments, Rhodes, Faber, Club Tokmak...

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
36 reviews
8. Re: No room at the Inn! Any recommendations of private aparts?!

Thanks Blondie that's great thank you. I've read the reviews on Faber and seem to have a bit of a mixed bag? Have you stayed there? Just seems some places are quite hit and miss and the good reviews are great and the bad are really bad lol (not necessarily talking about the Faber there though!). Thanks!

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
9. Re: No room at the Inn! Any recommendations of private aparts?!

Not stayed at the Faber myself, but have seen some very recent posts from people who have been and seem to think they're pretty decent. Sometimes you have to read between the lines with reviews, to be honest. I can definitely recommend Sun Village though - Bilnur are also fantastic, but do get booked up really quickly.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
36 reviews
10. Re: No room at the Inn! Any recommendations of private aparts?!

Great thanks. Do you have any knowledge about Efem Apartments? Are they around the Old Village? Sorry for asking so many questions lol.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler