We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
354 posts
73 reviews
Places to stay

We are planning to go to Icmeler in September-can anyone recommend a good hotel or apartments that id near to restaurants etc but not too noisy - stayed.at the Karbel in Olu Deniz last year -many thanks

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Places to stay

Haven't stayed in a hotel as we prefer apartments. Have a look at the Moonlight or Faber Apartments. Both are in the old village but plenty of restaurants nearby. Faber is about 10 minutes from the centre. Moonlight about 15 minutes.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: Places to stay

I prefer apartments to my favourite is sun village in the village

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
46 reviews
3. Re: Places to stay

With exchange rate being so good this year its is fairly cheap to eat out and an apartment gives you the freedom to come and go as you want without being tied to specific meal times.

The more relaxed apartments tend to be in the village area which is typically a short 10/15 minute stroll to main square and the paths are very flat generally.

Iain has highlighted Faber and Moonlight which are both excellent as are Tokmak, Sun Vllage, Rhodes, Efem apartments. A company called Icmeler on Line have these apartments at good rates and they also have an office in Icmleler. They have an excellent reputation and I have used them this year, first class service from them

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Places to stay

If you wish somewhere more central I would suggest Ozlem 2 apartments, very nice apartments, nothing to fancy but clean and staff are excellent. There is also only 1 way in/out so good from a safety point of view, and right on the main road, but not noisy. Just up from the square, on left hand side across the road.

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
354 posts
73 reviews
5. Re: Places to stay

Thank you all for the information! Now to get.searching

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
15 reviews
6. Re: Places to stay

we stayed at the ida hotel last year and it was fantastic its on travel republic website and is central close to beach we have also stayed at the kapmar which is opposite hope you find what your looking for

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
7. Re: Places to stay

Mavera Hotel is nice - it's small and in a quiet location, but very central - just a couple of minutes' walk from the canal and beach.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
36 reviews
8. Re: Places to stay

Best apartments we have stayed in - Sahin Palace in the Old Village - can't rate them highly enough. Also number 3 I think on Trip Advisor. You can book direct or through Travel Republic, Broadway Travel etc. Very reasonable and the cleanest place I have stayed abroad.

9. Re: Places to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations