We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money for 2 people

Aberdeen, United...
8 posts
Spending money for 2 people

We leave tonight and I am wondering if we have enough. We have £900 and 1030 TL which totals just over £1200 we are only there for a week. Is this enough

southampton
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Spending money for 2 people

I would say that will be plenty. It's very cheap to eat out in turkey but I suppose it depends on how many trips etc you plan to do, there is another thread on here about self catering costs that might be helpful to you.

southampton
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Spending money for 2 people

I would say that will be plenty. It's very cheap to eat out in turkey but I suppose it depends on how many trips etc you plan to do, there is another thread on here about self catering costs that might be helpful to you.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
3. Re: Spending money for 2 people

I would agree - that should be plenty for two people.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Spending money for 2 people

That should be more than enough. We didn't spend any where near that in two weeks despite eating out every night.

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
354 posts
73 reviews
5. Re: Spending money for 2 people

We went to Olu Deniz last year-trips, beer, food and cocktails everyday-spent £650!

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
19 reviews
6. Re: Spending money for 2 people

That's more than enough for 2 people, even allowing for eating out, shopping etc

7. Re: Spending money for 2 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations