We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dentist in icmeler

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
dentist in icmeler

Hi can anyone givw me any idea of the cost of having a tooth taken out in icmeler pls?

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,141 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dentist in icmeler

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that, but I am led to believe it's considerably cheaper than here in the UK. The dentist opposite Tansas is meant to be very good.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dentist in icmeler

I had to have a tooth removed tqo years ago while I was on holiday as I had a 2nd infection, I went to the one opposiste Tansas he was wonderful and charged me £20.00.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dentist in icmeler

Brilliant thanks both appreciate the replys

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dentist in icmeler

dawnandrobert...i think i am there the same time as your good selfs. i have a pair of pliers and will do it for free.. Regards Gavin

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dentist in icmeler

Yea we are arriving on the 23rd may have it sorted before lol thanks for offer tho

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dentist in icmeler

your welcome. lol. Gavin.

7. Re: dentist in icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations