We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

e cigs

bolton
Level Contributor
63 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
e cigs

Hi just a query do they do e cigarettes or liquid in resort anywhere please or do i need to purchase my supplies in the uk prior to travel

thanks

Grand Aquarium
Grand Aquarium
#13 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Club Aquarium
Club Aquarium
#16 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Fortuna Beach Hotel
Fortuna Beach Hotel
#20 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
584 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: e cigs

I would buy in England, the liquids they have here don't have nicotine in them

bolton
Level Contributor
63 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: e cigs

Thanks very much best get stocking up

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: e cigs

As icmeler girl says they do not have nicotine in them, even though the shops say there is. I have only given up a month ago and found that i only needed two bottles (i took 10 lol) just make sure that you disconnect the ecig before going through security

Wirral
Level Contributor
969 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: e cigs

Well done giving up sue! I've been on e cigs 1 1/2 years now and no longer need inhalers for asthma. Glad to find out about taking some liquid with me, wouldn't want to smoke real cigarettes anymore.

bolton
Level Contributor
63 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: e cigs

Well done sue - a year for me

I was wondering how many to take including the e cig spares can't let it beak etc

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: e cigs

I took two chargers and ten bottles to be on.the safe side they don't take up much space. Very chuffed I coped very well in icmeler as there was alot of temptation out there lol

Kirkcaldy, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: e cigs

Been stopped since last August and I was on 40 a day. I am just going to take a load of the disposable ecigs that you get in B&M. They are £2.99 each and one will last me between two and three days

8. Re: e cigs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations