We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dalyan trip

orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
dalyan trip

This year we would like to spend some time in dalyan i know some of you dome this at the end of your holiday who did you book with was it inicmeler online a.d How much did it cost did you book whilst you were in icmeler many Thanks

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: dalyan trip

Haven't done the pre-flight trip from Icmeler but had a holiday there a few years ago. Lovely place on the river with some nice restaurants. One of the places I would like to revisit.

orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
2. Re: dalyan trip

We have done the dalyan trip On the boat turtle beach mud bath river trip and from the boat dalyan looked Lovely and after reading sue m review last year it sounds Great

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: dalyan trip

we booked last year with Icmeler on line, 10 days in icmeler and four in dalyan, we are doing the same this year, they did everything for us

orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
4. Re: dalyan trip

Sue Can i book whilst out there or do it at hone

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
5. Re: dalyan trip

you can do it either way in the office or at home

orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
6. Re: dalyan trip

Thanks

7. Re: dalyan trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations