We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oren apartments

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
oren apartments

booked in oren apartments end of june could anyone tell me what its like and its location plz

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oren apartments

There are two Oren apts I think Oren and Oren Hill. I think the Oren apts are near the Tansas supermarket on the hill where the market WAS not far out of the centre and the Oren Hill are up in the old town a good walk out of the centre but not too far and in a lovely quiet area

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
365 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oren apartments

We are staying at the Oren in july/August. We have never stayed in these apartments before but all the reviews are good and having walked past them before they look nice. (we stayed in the kleopatra which is just up from the oren so passed the oren every day) They are up next to where the market is (fruit and veg only now apparently) not far from tansas

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: oren apartments

ok thanks really looking forward going only been to alanya and that was excellent and really enjoyed it hope icmeler is the same

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
365 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oren apartments

Hope you have a great time. Would you put a review on of your holiday please and also the Oren. It would be great to read just before we are due to go

5. Re: oren apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler