We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

End of september

scunthorpe
Level Contributor
71 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
End of september

Anybody have a rough guide to what weather usually is at the end of September and how the resort is. Thanks

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: End of september

I've been a few times late September/early October and weather has usually been excellent. In my experience the weather doesn't start to break until the second week in October.

Everything will still be up and running and the place will still be fairly busy.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: End of september

i allways go the 2nd week in September for 2wks,and the weather is usually in the 30s,in 9years it has only rained 3 times and it was like the sea had fallen from the sky, but it was only a heavy short burst,i'm a cold person but have never needed a cardigan on the night, the resort is just nice not to crowded,hectic etc,and everything is still open and you tend to get better deals when shopping due to it been near end of season, I'm there the 12th sept this year its my 10th time

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
773 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: End of september

We were there from 28 Sept - 5 Oct last year & as others have said it is lovely during the day but a couple of nights were really cold - accuweather had Icmeler colder than the UK on 1 night.

It hasn't put us off as we're going back on 4 Oct this year so a week later but will be making sure we take a jacket or cardy just in case.

It is a lovely time to go.

London, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: End of september

how much are flights around that time of the year, are they cheaper than the summer.

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,827 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: End of september

We were also there from the 28th Sept to 5 October last year,it was lovely and and even warm in the evening until 1st October when it started to rain in the afternoon,and then ended up with a massive thunderstorm which went on till the next morning,it then cleared up and was back to warm sunshine again for the rest of the holiday,but after the storm it was much cooler at night,than what it had been at the beginning of the holiday.The restaurants/bars and shops were all still up and running with plenty of people in them..We would go back again at that time of year...

Wendy

Kingston-upon-Hull...
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: End of september

i think the price of flights depends where you fly from, i allways fly from Humberside or Doncaster in September and have never paid more than £800 for 2 of us for 2wks for a package deal

Bridlington
Level Contributor
19 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: End of september

hey mr Jim, cooler at night so easier to sleep, day times pretty good, we've either gone early may or late sept,

this year we are going 24th sept for 19 nights, but have flown out as late as 10th oct,

scunthorpe
Level Contributor
71 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: End of september

Thanks for all input. Not been this late before,And think price was good, yep,under 800 from Doncaster 2 weeks

9. Re: End of september

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations