We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa and Blanca hotel

birmingham
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Casa and Blanca hotel

Hi,

my first time in Icmeler this year with my boyfriend and have booked two weeks to stay at the Casa and Blanca Boutique from the 19th June on a b & b basis, has anyone stayed here and can tell me if I have made a good choice or not :( x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
597 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Casa and Blanca hotel

Yes it's a good choice, perfect hotel for couples. Food is good the pool area is great as are the staff enjoy!!

birmingham
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
2. Re: Casa and Blanca hotel

Brilliant! thank you so much not long to go :) x

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,198 posts
212 reviews
3. Re: Casa and Blanca hotel

Never stayed in it, but it's in a fab location right on the beachfront, with a nice grassed area between the hotel itself and the beachfront promenade. Looks lovely - and is adults only too.

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
54 reviews
4. Re: Casa and Blanca hotel

We're booked at the Casa and Blanca for September.We walked past it heaps of times last year when we were in Icmeler and it looks fab.As others have said the location is brilliant and if all the cleaning and tidying that was done outside is carried on inside cleanliness will be no problem. Hope you have a brilliant time.

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
54 reviews
5. Re: Casa and Blanca hotel

We're booked at the Casa and Blanca for September.We walked past it heaps of times last year when we were in Icmeler and it looks fab.As others have said the location is brilliant and if all the cleaning and tidying that was done outside is carried on inside cleanliness will be no problem. Hope you have a brilliant time.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
6. Re: Casa and Blanca hotel

I stayed at the Casa and Blanca twice in 2014 and am booked again for June this year. It's great little hotel, only about 40 odd rooms so you get chatting to everyone. Very clean and great décor, more like a five star and the staff are friendly and helpful. If you are on B&B, you can upgrade on a daily basis for all inclusive drinks or food or both for the day or as many days as you want.

The food is vary varied with plenty of choices and lots of salad and fruits too. Around 4pm they do cakes and biscuits with tea, coffee and drinks are always available all day. All inclusive is till midnight so great value too :-).

Edited: 25 January 2015, 06:26
Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
39 reviews
7. Re: Casa and Blanca hotel

Do you know how much the upgrade for drinks is on a daily basis, Thank you.

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
39 reviews
8. Re: Casa and Blanca hotel

Anybody know cost of upgrade? thank you

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,198 posts
212 reviews
9. Re: Casa and Blanca hotel

You could try contacting the hotel directly and asking them - this is their website:

http://www.casa-blancaicmeler.com/

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,198 posts
212 reviews
10. Re: Casa and Blanca hotel

Meant to add, there is a "contact us" facility on the website.

Edited: 05 February 2015, 19:30
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations