We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Yazici Mares OR Palace

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
106 posts
37 reviews
Grand Yazici Mares OR Palace

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has stayed at both the Mares and Palace hotels and can give any pros/cons about both?

Our criteria are nice views/ability to walk to icmeler and mamaris/sea front/water slides/nice food.

I can get the Mares for £100 cheaper with a deluxe sea view. The Palace is £100 more expensive and is a bungalow in the grounds I think.

Any words of wisdom?

Thanks

Sarah

York
Level Contributor
138 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Grand Yazici Mares OR Palace

Nope. but we are going to Marmaris Palace on the reccommendation of lots of friends and colleagues. Some have been going for years. If both give you what you want then I would go to the cheaper. We are going to Marmaris Palace because it provides a lot of shade and has high ropes and mini golf. Not sure what Mares offers.

2. Re: Grand Yazici Mares OR Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations