We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Galatasaray football strip

Hornsea, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Galatasaray football strip

Hi, can anyone recommend the best place to buy a strip for my Grandson. Don't mind a fake (he will never know!) Shop in Icmeler or nearest market? Also, how much roughly would it cost. Thank you.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Galatasaray football strip

There is a good shop round the corner from the top of the square. Go right, past Turkish Delight and Titanic restaurants. It's next door to Titanic. They have lots of different tops. Had a look in a couple of nights ago. Kid's tops : Last season's £5.00 New season £10.00. I think youngster's kit also includes shorts. Pretty good quality. I don't think you would know the difference, never mind your grandson.

Edited: 23 May 2014, 20:28
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
595 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Galatasaray football strip

Yes I use that shop, called 3 Sister

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,141 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Galatasaray football strip

Yes, I agree - we've bought football tops for our son from there too

Hornsea, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Galatasaray football strip

Thank you for your replies, that's very helpful. Will be out next week, that will cut out a lot of legwork!

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Galatasaray football strip

There is/was a shop round from the Alinda , up the street acriss from the Istanbul that is a proper sports shop and owner will give a good price. They sell unusual shirts that you don't see in UK

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Galatasaray football strip

Bazaar under kapmar hotel strips are tenna

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Galatasaray football strip

Just have a good look around because the quality can vary immensely. There can be several 'versions' of the same strip.

I've was after a decent Gala strip last year but couldn't find what I wanted. Ended up however with home and away Fenerbahce kits which were identical to the real thing for a fraction of the cost.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,141 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Galatasaray football strip

Yes, the quality can vary enormously - there used to be a good little stall on the canal which sold football strips and we got Fenerbache ones for my son there which were excellent.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Galatasaray football strip

To be honest there is a distinct lack of clothes shops this year and more handbag shops

10. Re: Galatasaray football strip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations