We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolmus into Marmaris and then to Dalyan

London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
10 reviews
Dolmus into Marmaris and then to Dalyan

Hi, I wonder if someone can help. I am staying in Icmeler but want to visit Natalie's steak house in Marmaris. I know I can get on the Dolmus from Icmeler to Marmaris, but would anyone know a landmark near to Natalies so I know where to get off? Or if I get off near the square with the fountains in Marmaris is it within walking distance?

Also I want to go by public bus to Dalyan. If I get the Icmeler Dolmus to the Square in marmaris, Is it right that I can get another Dolmus to the bus station and from there get a Dolmus to Dalyan or Ortaca? Thanks.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: Dolmus into Marmaris and then to Dalyan

Can't really help with the Natalie's question, but as to the second one, you can stay on the dolmus and tell the driver you want to go to the otogar (bus station) and from there it is easy to catch other buses or dolmuses to a whole range of places, including Dalyan and Ortaca. They're usually pretty easy to work out which is which, but there are staff at the otogar who will keep you right anyway.

London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Dolmus into Marmaris and then to Dalyan

Thank you, I will find the otogar and hopflly one of the stuff will help me get the right bus!

Should the Icmeler Dolmus go all the way to the bus station then if you ask?

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
3. Re: Dolmus into Marmaris and then to Dalyan

It did when we got it - most people got off in the centre of Marmaris, but we just said we wanted to go to the otogar and he carried on straight there

4. Re: Dolmus into Marmaris and then to Dalyan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations