We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Orka Lotus Icmeler - Has It Opened Yet

Welling, United...
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
30 reviews
Sentido Orka Lotus Icmeler - Has It Opened Yet

As the question states, does anyone have any information on this new hotel, whether it has opened yet and any pics

thanks

Wendy

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: Sentido Orka Lotus Icmeler - Has It Opened Yet

As far as I know, this is the one they are building on the outskirts of the resort - along the coast towards Marmaris, and it's nowhere near ready yet. I think May 2015 was what I read somewhere.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: Sentido Orka Lotus Icmeler - Has It Opened Yet

Still a building site

Welling, United...
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Sentido Orka Lotus Icmeler - Has It Opened Yet

Thank you for your replies, for some reason i though it was due to open this year

Wendy

Lisburn
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
4. Re: Sentido Orka Lotus Icmeler - Has It Opened Yet

This hotel is now taking bookings online starting from May 1st 2015. We have booked to stay here and had no difficulties in doing so. Unfortunately the images of this hotel are computerised but what they state their hotel will offer is fantastic!

Sonia.

1 post
5. Re: Sentido Orka Lotus Icmeler - Has It Opened Yet

Just back from the Marmaris Palace Hotel on Monday. The Sentido is still a long way off from being complete. Says on the boards out side opens Summer 2015. Not alot of activity on the site when I walked past! However, the pictures look stunning.

York
Level Contributor
136 posts
22 reviews
6. Re: Sentido Orka Lotus Icmeler - Has It Opened Yet

Yep, we walked past it several time on way into icmeler when we stayed at Marmaris Palace (came back Tuesday). The hotel itself is up and almost complete - we saw lighting and painted rooms but not a lot of workman. The board says Summer 2015 and so far the hotel looks exactly like the picture depicts. Although the water slides haven't even been put in, no evidence of tree clearing ready for it either but assume that will be the last thing to be built. Also it seems the picture depicts a private beach. At the moment, the beach is a gravel/grass mess that is popular with locals so not sure how the resort will orgnise/manage that as I predict a riot by locals if they are turfed off!

Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: Sentido Orka Lotus Icmeler - Has It Opened Yet

Have booked for next August. Hopefully will be all up and running and early problems ironed out. Looks stunning in the images. Taking a chance on a brand new hotel but price swayed me 😄 😎

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
43 posts
20 reviews
8. Re: Sentido Orka Lotus Icmeler - Has It Opened Yet

Just been past it on the Dolmus to Marmaris it's got windows in today for sure so you be ok should it rain LOL but it's 40 degree here today so would be better without them 😃

Nottinghamshire...
1 post
2 reviews
9. Re: Sentido Orka Lotus Icmeler - Has It Opened Yet

Looks stunning on pics!! Icmeler is a fantastic area. Just returned from 2wks hol at Hotel Aqua. Booked for Sentido Orka Lotus Beach next Summer.

Chester-le-street...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
10. Re: Sentido Orka Lotus Icmeler - Has It Opened Yet

Booked up for here yesterday 11 nights arriving sept 1st 2015 - also took the chance on it being a brand new hotel , will anyone else be here on those dates . I've also found their Facebook page and followed incase any updates are posted .

Edited: 01 September 2014, 22:25
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations