We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

English brekkie

Brownhills west...
Level Contributor
70 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
English brekkie

Where do people reckon is the best English Breakfast in Icmeler.? I know we should experiment while we are away and my wife does , but I am a plain old steak and chips man so I do like my "English breakfast". We are going again in July so recommendations for me anyone ?

We are staying at the Ercanhan , opposite Rush bar.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
232 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: English brekkie

I liked Harrys steakhouse for breakfast very reasonable price. It wasn't bad on an evening either where me and missus had a mixed grill for two which would have fed four

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: English brekkie

Rush bar do good English breakfasts

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: English brekkie

Rush Bar is good , as is Aysima , who do the best Scottish breakfast, in my humble opinion :-)

Gillingham, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: English brekkie

It would be easier to find who does a bad English lol. Yet to have had a bad one in Icmeler.

A massive shout out to the awesome Kleopatra Apartments Bacon Bap.

leeds uk
Level Contributor
190 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: English brekkie

you'll get a "brekkie" in loads of places, some good and some not so good, I would give the buffalo bar a go, before 12 o clock its buy one get one and last July it was only 5 lira, if it had a problem it was because it was too big to eat !

the only extra is paying for drinks but most places are like that.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: English brekkie

been to icmeler last 5 years running, going again june 9th for 3 weeks and will eating breakfast most mornings in the FLORIDA cant beat it and have tried many places, sausage and bacon is proper english, heinz beans and sauces, a must try for first timers,

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,097 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: English brekkie

Never found much difference in them all,just the prices.Florida and Rush bar were very nice and 2 of the cheapest.

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: English brekkie

We usually stay in the village area and have found Wembley bar do a lovely Scottish Breakfast - square sausage and tattie scones included. Only thing that's missing IMHO is the Plain Bread toasted.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: English brekkie

I'll give it a try Tina, can't beat a proper Scottish fry up :-) Much prefer it to any other, don't like tomatoes or mushrooms, something odd about having them for breakfast, or maybe it's just me. Fried Eggs, Ayrshire bacon, beef lorne, tattie scones, black pudding and a nice cup of coffee, marvellous, and does me through to dinner at night !!

MANCHESTER
Level Contributor
68 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: English brekkie

Mamboo 7lira top breakfast also if you like fish and chips try Harry Rams

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations