We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunbeds

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
140 reviews
Save Topic
Sunbeds

Hi

Anyone tell me how much two sunbeds and Parasol cost to hire a day on the beach.

Thanks

Bob

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunbeds

You'll find that much of the beach is divided up into stretches run by bars and restaurants - the sunbeds there are "free", but you are expected to buy drinks and/or food from that particular establishment while you are there. There are some parts of the beach where you pay upfront for your sunbeds, from memory I think they were 5TL for two last season...

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunbeds

Thanks for that Blondiescot, I don't mind paying for a few drinks or food if they have sunbeds, but 5TL for two is a lot cheaper than a Beach in the Eurozone

London, United...
Level Contributor
522 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunbeds

We used the sunbeds in front of the Aqua - they were 5TL for two but the food was was really good value and yummy , we had a good look around inside, didn't get hassled to buy drinks or anything and the waiter was brilliant when my daughter got stung by a bee/wasp thing.

I think some of the 'free' ones charge a bit more on everything you buy.

Looking to take grandsons to Spain this year - and it's ridiculus money compared to Turkey - enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Aqua
Hotel Aqua
2,625 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Spain
Spain
Europe
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunbeds

Yes, Linda - I know what you mean, but at least people have the choice. I know a lot of people end up having a "favourite" part of the beach and go there at all the time.

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,819 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunbeds

Last year we used the sunbeds on the beach infront of Deniz Kapisi Restaurant,,,they did not charge for the beds,and the price of food and drinks was pretty much the same as other restaurants we used in the resort...And new for this year is a lovely jetty as well,,,

Wendy

Mentioned in this post
Deniz Kapisi
Deniz Kapisi
417 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunbeds

Thanks everyone for the tips on the sunbeds and where to go, this will be are first time to Turkey looking forward to it, last year we paid 7.5 Euro for two in Cyprus

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunbeds

When in Icmeler I always use the beds infront of Yakamoz bar.They dont charge in May then it was 3 tl outwith.The guys dont hassle you to buy like some do.Dont wear a Fernabace football top at Yakamoz though as they are Galatasary mad!

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunbeds

Sorry to disappoint you, tallegs, but I'm led to believe that Yakamoz is no more this year...

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,819 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunbeds

Yes I have heard the same Blondiscot, seems there has been quite avfew changes this year,

Wendy

10. Re: Sunbeds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 20:26
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations