We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Efes

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Efes

Been hearing rumours that the Efes is going up to as much as 12 lira this season anyone know or believe if there is any truth in these rumours.

I dread to think how much exports will cost if this is true

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,079 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Efes

From reports coming in from people in the resort now, Kirstiee B, the average price for Efes seems to be around 7-8TL, although some places are selling it for as little as 5.5.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Efes

See thats not so bad but dont the prices usually rise from June onwards?

I dont even like it lol but the hubby drinks it like a fish drinks water. My pockets feel lighter already just thinking about it.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Efes

Prices do change throughout the season depending on the rate but as blondiescot says these are the prices coming back at the moment

Wirral
Level Contributor
987 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Efes

Hi any more prices for food and drink prices coming back at the moment? Our budget for spends has just got very tight due to car and house disasters which have cost a fortune to fix :( Thanks

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,079 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Efes

From what I can gather, food prices have risen slightly, but you can still get very good value set menus. For instance, the Holiday is doing a three course meal - meze starter, any chicken, pizza or pasta dish and pancakes, apple pie or ice cream - for 26TL, around £7.20. They also do various other options.

If you're going to be on a tight budget, I'd suggest eating at some of the little Turkish places where the locals eat - you can get some great food there very cheaply.

Or get a cooked chicken - from Alin's or wherever - which, with some lovely fresh Turkish bread and salad, makes a great and cheap meal.

That's one of the beauties of Icmeler - there are so many great places to eat out that there is something for everyone and something to suit all budgets. It can be as cheap as you like if you know where to go...

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Wirral
Level Contributor
987 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Efes

Thanks Blondiescot the 3 course set meal sounds a fab price! We will just have a drink before we go out to limit drinks while out. Feeling a bit relieved after that information as we are a family with 3 teenagers who eat like horses, lol ! We could always have a DIY lunch and I believe the breakfasts are reasonable. Yes, feel a lot better now, Thank you. :)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
209 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Efes

Also kirstee depending on the age off the kids their are a few restaurants in icmeler were you may be able to get one off the kids meals free i did 2years ago and it was just me and the wee dude also alins is a lovely place to eat n reasonable prices x

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,079 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Efes

Tinmen, I know the feeling, as I have a 19-year-old son who is a bottomless pit! Yes, I believe places are still doing breakfasts at great prices, and stevie's tip is a good one too, as some places will offer a free child's place (probably not for teenagers though, lol).

Wirral
Level Contributor
987 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Efes

Blondiescot,

What time do cafes normally service breakfast till? As another problem with teenagers is getting them out of bed!! lol but a good breakfast normally sets them up for the day then all we will take with us is snacks.

Thanks

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,079 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Efes

A lot of places do all-day breakfasts, so I wouldn't worry about it too much...

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations