We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good hotel

scotland
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Good hotel

Looking for a good 4 star or 5 allinclusive hotel in icemelar or marmaris can any one recommend a good family hotel

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
46 reviews
1. Re: Good hotel

The best AI in Icmeler is The Aqua which is right on the beach. Next to that is The Marti, which is also very good.

Are there any particular reasons that you wish to go AI. Icmeler has some fabulous restaurants at various prices from cheap and cheerful to exclusive and lots inbetween. By going AI you may not get a chance to experience the restaurants and bars and the general atmosphere of the resort. There are many really good aprtments and this also gives you the freedom to come anf go/eat when you like

scotland
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Good hotel

Can you recommend good apartments thanks john

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Good hotel

Hi

Have a look at this link which is on the top questions

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k…

I have stayed at Senem, Arya, Sun Blue and Sun Village, they are all very nice places

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
46 reviews
4. Re: Good hotel

Hi John

there are plenty of great apartments, check out the trip advisor reviews for the ones below. Many on her who post regular will also vouch for these apartments

Alvaro,Bilnur, Rhodes, Avlu 1, Sun Village, Grand Aquarium, Eden gardens,Senem, Club Sun Village,Mitos Club Tokmak, Angel Inn.

All have swimming pools, basic facilities to cook eg 2 ring hob, kettle etc.All will have their own bar/restaurant and have owners who show that personal touch to their customers. Most apartments blocks do not have a great number of rooms, so the service is generally very good. In the large AI you lose out on this its too impersonal.I went AI last year to a hotel with about 100 rooms, and whilst it was OK, I could not wait to go back S/C and would never do AI again

Many regular visitors to Icmeler go S/C and have built up great relationships with the owners of the apartments, they are very customer focused and will do all they can to make sure you have a great time on holiday.

Personally I just like the freedom to come and go when I want, the relaxed atmosphere of a small complex, typicaly anything from 10--30 apartments.

Icmeler is a lovely resort, almost flat, has a lovely prom area, and is compact enough to stroll round, but still has a choice of about 200 bars/restaurants to choose from, from small local cafes to plush restautants, whcih is why I go back each year

If you need any more info have a look at the questions on the top right of the page, loads of info there. Lets us know what you decide to do

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
365 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Good hotel

I agree with everything that smc4761 has said and I can vouch for the alvaro apartments. Eating out in icmeler is fantastic and self catering is great for the freedom of it as your not tied to meal times at an all inclusive. The prices of eating out as said above are anything from cheap to as expensive as you make it

scotland
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Good hotel

Thanks for all the replyes what apartment would you says the best to go to with kids and i will have a look at them our first time to turkey so want something nice. Thanks

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
46 reviews
7. Re: Good hotel

Depending on the age of your children, I assume that they like to play in swimming pools. If so 2 apartmets i have not mentioned are also very good and both have a flume in the pool, Babadan apartments and Ekinici Palace Apartments

When are you going? If you are going high season, eg June July August the temps can get very hot during day and also at night. You would also almost certainly need to factor in the cost of air conditioning. Some apartments do it as part of the price most however will charge about £35 per week

Other costs that cannot be avoided are the cost of a visa per person, currently 20 dollars, about £12.50 which is bought online before you go

scotland
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
8. Re: Good hotel

The kids are 6 and 11 we are going 28th June for 8nts we will need a air con room

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
365 posts
10 reviews
9. Re: Good hotel

The alvaro has a 3 pools- two big and a baby pool. One of the big pools has a water slide. They also have a small soft play area and a pool table. My kids loved it. Another couple of places that I think looks good is grand aquarium and club aquarium. I have never stayed there so can't give a personal review for them but I know people who have been with kids and they loved it

10. Re: Good hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations