We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather now = /

Somerset
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
Weather now = /

I've been looking at the weather for the last week and it's very wet and not very warm, even cooler than here in blighty! Getting worried we should have gone to Spain! A lot can change in a few weeks right?....!

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,223 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: Weather now = /

Oh yes indeed - in fact, it could all change tomorrow! They've had a couple of days of wet weather, yes - but before that it was lovely. It can be a bit mixed at this time of year - when are you going?

Somerset
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Weather now = /

Thanks Blondiescott that's made me feel a bit better, we're off May 2nd. I know it could be raining but can put up with that if it's warm! Been in Oct before when it's tipped down but nice inbetween, just don't fancy a cold holiday! Fingers crossed all will get better!

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
46 reviews
3. Re: Weather now = /

Typically at beginning of May it should be around 20/25 degrees by the end of May around 30 dgrees and as you go into high season 40 degrees. During end of April begin of May it can be cool at night so make sure you have a light jacket

Somerset
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Weather now = /

That sounds great, never been away so early but it's the only time we can get away this year. When do you normally go? We have been in July but it's too hot even for me and I'm a sun worshiper!

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
5. Re: Weather now = /

We have just come back from staying in the Icmeler area from the 4th April to 11th April and the weather has been great, sunny and hot with just a short thunder storm which was spectacular to watch but only lasted for 1 hour.;

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
18 reviews
6. Re: Weather now = /

May is my favourite time to go to Icmeler,( I fly out on the 14th,) and although there is a chance of rain it is usually short lived. You will find everything is fresh after the winter refurbishment and I've also found the weather at that time is excellent without the fierce heat you get in the height of the summer.

Somerset
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
7. Re: Weather now = /

Owldgrand I'm glad you had a good holiday, perhaps I've been relying on my iPhone weather to much! Iandglasgow thank you, feel much more optimistic about our break now, I hope you have a good time too : )

Somerset
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
8. Re: Weather now = /

Owldgrand I'm glad you had a good holiday, perhaps I've been relying on my iPhone weather to much! Iandglasgow thank you, feel much more optimistic about our break now, I hope you have a good time too : )

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
9. Re: Weather now = /

As I said in my previous post Tinker666 the weather was fantastic when we were there, yet before going the weather forecast on most sites said it was going to rain every day. so obviously they are not reliable.

Enjoy your holiday.

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
10. Re: Weather now = /

Indeed, on any given day whilst we were there, we accessed three or four different weather sources to find that at least two of them gave totally different forecasts.

Enjoy your holiday.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations