We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish Baths

MANCHESTER
Level Contributor
68 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Turkish Baths

Where are the turkish baths in Icmeler

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,078 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish Baths

There are various Turkish baths in Icmeler - most are attached to hotels. You can book them through any of the little travel agents or via the hotels themselves.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
MANCHESTER
Level Contributor
68 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish Baths

Thanks do you know price's

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkish Baths

If you book through Icmeler online it's £5 per person.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,078 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turkish Baths

Prices can vary quite a bit depending on what you actually have - the basic Turkish bath shouldn't be too expensive, but be warned, as they will try to sell you various add-ons, such as oil massage, facial and so on. Just make sure that the price you agree is for what you actually want...oh, and have it done at the start of your holiday, as you get a better tan that way!

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turkish Baths

4 of us went for a Turkish bath in 2012. I booked it through ICR and paid £20 for the 4 of us.

There was no time limit on the reservation and we turned up at the bath which was at the Mersoy Bellavista in our own time.

The £5 basic price covered a sauna and Turkish bath (foam and rinsedown) we were given a sales pitch at the start with a number of optional treatments. We opted for the optional treatments of steam room, salt scrub, facial treatment and oil massage and settled on the price of an extra £50 for this (£12.50 each).

I was very impressed with the service and the treatments and in my opinion I thought them to be good value for money. I will be having one again this year.

There were changing rooms and lockers there and the place was spotless and really well run.

I've put the prices I paid in as a guide, bear in mind that it was 2 years ago.

As blondiescot rightfully said be sure as to what you are paying for and have it done at the start of the holiday.

Edited: 11 April 2014, 19:59
Mentioned in this post
Mersoy Bellavista Suites
Mersoy Bellavista Suites
748 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Blackpool
Level Contributor
56 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Turkish Baths

I booked mine through April Travel . One of the options was another bath at the end of the holiday where you are covered with honey rather than scrubbed. It made my skin soft and reduced peeling.

MANCHESTER
Level Contributor
68 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Turkish Baths

Thanks for the info

Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Turkish Baths

We would recommend the turkish bath at Fortuna Beach hotel. Didnt book, just walked in on the first morning of our holiday. Nice and clean. Lady assistants if required. No hard sell for extras. Can't remember how much but it must have been a reasonable price.

Mentioned in this post
Fortuna Beach Hotel
Fortuna Beach Hotel
927 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Turkish Baths

Get a Turkish bath/massage within the first 2 days of arrival as it makes the skin more supple and gets rid of all the dead cells etc. As mentioned get one before you head home also as it makes your tan more golden and natural, and will last longer with oil/honey treatment.

10. Re: Turkish Baths

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 11:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations