We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for self catering apartment

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
1 review
Save Topic
looking for self catering apartment

Hi all

I am looking for a clean, quiet self catering apartments with a pool. Would like to be able to cook a few meals ( simple ones).so looking for kitchen utentsils etc. Not to far away although away from the noise :) can anyone recommend please? Cheap as well xx

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
365 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for self catering apartment

Im sure everyone will have their favourite but we stayed at the Alvaro a couple of years ago and loved it. Central to everything but no noise. Very clean and friendly staff. Would go back any time. The kitchen area is small but suitable for cooking basic meals however eating out is very reasonable priced

Mentioned in this post
Alvaro
Alvaro
391 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for self catering apartment

So many to choose from to be honest. if you are looking for quiet I would suggest the village area which is typivally around 10/15 stroll to the main square passing lots of bars on the way. All apartments have a pool and most will have at least 2 ring cooker, kettle fridge plus all the pots pans utensils etc

Check out the reviews for the following on trip advisor,the majority of which are very good,

Rhodes apart, Ekinici apart, Bilnur apart, Club sun village, Senem aprt, Moonlight apart, Club Aquarium,Majestic apart, Sarigul apart Castle apart, Efem apart. Try Icmeler online if you wish to book anywhere, first class serice and they also have a office in the resort

Mentioned in this post
Rhodes
Rhodes
Dodecanese, Greece
Bilnur Apartments
Bilnur Apartments
260 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Club Sun Village
Club Sun Village
410 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Efem Apartments
Efem Apartments
212 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for self catering apartment

i stay at clubtokmak which have what you need, also palmgarden, plus many many more.

cheap is not always best . and if your on budget and you are booking direct and not as package holiday , you may not have protection, ie abta.atol or alike .

you can book most through travel republic,hotels4u, otbeach, etc all uk based which are covered ,

i book direct with owners and pay upon arrival so my room is protected to a point and my money.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for self catering apartment

We always stay at Ozlem 2 apartments, very central, good size rooms, lovely people (hi Mehmet, see you soon :-)) very secure as only 1 way in and out, and not too loud even though there is a bar underneath, and 50 yards from little market for fresh bread in the morning

5. Re: looking for self catering apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations