We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladies Hairdresser

Hornsea, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
14 reviews
Ladies Hairdresser

My first time to Icmeler but not to Turkey and I always have my hair cut when I arrive. Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser who cuts hair really well. Hate the blow dry look, and just stepped out of the salon look! Thank you.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Ladies Hairdresser

Where about are you staying Topdogmeg as we may be able to reccomend one close by

Hornsea, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Ladies Hairdresser

Staying at the Ercanhan Hotel. Mixed reviews, but for the price we paid to travel end of May, will go with an open mind. Paid nearly as much for flights and private transfers in September to Fethiye.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
597 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: Ladies Hairdresser

Our good friend Oscar is running the bar at the Ercanhan Hotel this year, I'm sure the hotel will be fine!

Sorry can't help with hairdresser, the one I used to use has gone :-( I'm sure there was one near there that gets recommended but I can't remember the name! It's in the row of shops across the road from the Diva Hotel just a bit further along towards the square

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
597 posts
24 reviews
4. Re: Ladies Hairdresser

Oh it's called Fashion, next to Hob Nob bar!

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
5. Re: Ladies Hairdresser

There is a well established hairdresser at Istanbul hairdressers, next to Wayside Restaurant, who I have been to several times. I have curly hair which many hairdressers have difficulty with but not him. There is another one next door to Captain Sinbad's restaurant that also gets a good name. Both of these are businesses that I believe are open all year so same hairdresser year in an year out.. Several of the other salons are seasonal and in my experience have a change of hairdresser each year, therefore there may be more advice when the season begins and people try out different places.

Hornsea, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
14 reviews
6. Re: Ladies Hairdresser

Thank your for your replies. I will definitely check Fashion out. No worries about Hotel, I'm sure everything will be fine. 8 weeks and counting...........

Hornsea, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
14 reviews
7. Re: Ladies Hairdresser

Thanks tinaturbo, I will check those you recommend also. I have short thick hair and I find hairdressers here just want to "thin " it out and scalp me! The Turkish hairdresser's seem to know how to cut and take time to make sure it's what I want rather than the other way round.

8. Re: Ladies Hairdresser

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations