We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1bedroom apartment

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
1bedroom apartment

Hi could anyone advise on a good apartment in icmeler. I need a separate sitting area but good quality furnishings. Somewhere close to beach and entertainment etc but still with a little bit seclusion. Nice pool area. Thank you.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1bedroom apartment

Hi Gibbo4 I have stayed at the following places and would recomend them

Sun Blue - tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g609056-d1161…

Sun Village - which is ten minutes walk to the centre

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g609056-d1835…

Club Arya - It is based in icmeler tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298033-d1064…

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,097 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1bedroom apartment

Sun Blue would be just ideal for you and ticks all the boxes gibbo4,stayed there myself last September.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1bedroom apartment

Thank you so much will have a luck at it. I've also heard bonjour a parts is good have you any idea if the location is good. Thank you.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
775 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1bedroom apartment

The Bonjour is in the centre of the resort a short walk from the beach but I doubt this would meet your seclusion requirement as it will be busy around that area.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1bedroom apartment

Ok thank you chezza I will luck into the sun blue they seem to be quite popular.i like everything to hand but not in your face if you know what I mean so thank you on the thumbs up about bonjour. As you probs have gathered never been to icmeler before so totally clueless at the moment.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1bedroom apartment

Rhodes Apartments in the old village are ideal for seclusion. Surrounded by the mountains, lovely pool area and seperate bedroom area in all their rooms/apartments. All apartments face the pool and the higher levels look out over the old village and mountains, lovely to wake up to. Try booking through Icmeler Online for a good deal.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 1bedroom apartment

To be fair Icmeler is a very compact resort and it is easy to walk around as it is very flat. You could walk to the centre of town from apartments in the village area in around 10/15 minutes

have a look at the questions on the right side of the page as this gives great info about the resort for any new newbies and also not so much newbies

8. Re: 1bedroom apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations