We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hays travel

Barnsley
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
hays travel

hi all has anyone booked through hays to the ida in icmeler for this year .we did then ohg went bust but hays says we will still get the holiday we paid for .any info of anyone else in same boat would be nice to hear thx all have a fab holiday.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hays travel

Hi I booked with love holidays for a week in kusadasi in May but they also used OHG for the accommodation so the voucher is useless. I have rang love holidays and was told that they are working through the bookings and not too worry they would be rebooking my accommodation . Hope they hurry up as only 5 weeks to go

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
982 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: hays travel

Hi, if you look at Olu deniz Forum page 1 you can look at 53 replies regarding On Holiday Group who were the accommodation company that went into administration. Many companies used them . Some of us via our various booking companies got a complete refund, others have just had same holiday via a different accom. provider. Maybe you can get enough info. to help you. Good luck.

3. Re: hays travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations