We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address for the Oren

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
365 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Email address for the Oren

Hi, i have been trying for a while find an up to date email address for the Oren apartments so i can contact them to ask a couple of questions re air con and safe prices. If anyone knows an email address for them it would be a great help. Or, if anyone knows the prices for the air con and safe at the Oren that would also be a help.

We are staying for 3 weeks this year in July/August so will def need the aircon and safe.

Also does anyone know if you can "haggle" the price of these at all or is the price fixed?

Any help, info would be great,

thank you

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,953 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email address for the Oren

Have you tried orenapart@yahoo.com?

Edited: 17 March 2014, 14:24
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
365 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email address for the Oren

thank you i'll give it a try

3. Re: Email address for the Oren

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler