We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance of Hotels

Glasgow, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Distance of Hotels

Myself and my Husband are staying at the Club Sun Village from the 28th August for two weeks, we have friends flying two days after us and will be staying in the Kapmar.

Could someone tell me the distance between the two and directions please.

Thanks!

Collette

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,138 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance of Hotels

They are probably about a 10-15 minute walk from each other, I would reckon. Club Sun Village are up in the village area of the resort - you would head down towards the main drag then along towards the square where the fountains are, and that's where the Kapmar is.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance of Hotels

You'll be able to visit each other and have the best of both world's. The Kapmar is right in the centre on the square surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants. Club Sun Village is a 15 minute stroll away in the quieter Old Village area. Still plenty of bars and restaurants in this area but not as hectic as the centre.

Glasgow, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance of Hotels

Thanks Guys, that's perfect

Really looking forward to it, heard such great reviews!

4. Re: Distance of Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations