We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alvaro apartments

Merthyr Tydfil...
Level Contributor
54 posts
26 reviews
alvaro apartments

hi all

couple of questions

we are booked into the alvaro apartments in September,we tried to book another room as another couple wants to come with us,but the hotel is fully booked...do anyone know of any apartments that's very close to the alvaro please..we need it to be very close as one of the people wanting to come with us is disabled...

the second question is,can we buy spirits/wine in our airports to take into turkey???

sorry for all the questions but this is our first time going to turkey

many thanks

dawn

Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: alvaro apartments

The Avlu 1 is very close and is where we would consider going if we could not get booked in the Alvaro.

Merthyr Tydfil...
Level Contributor
54 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: alvaro apartments

thanks for the reply....have you stayed at the alvaro apartments?heard some good some bad things

thanks again

Dawn

Eastleigh, United...
Level Contributor
254 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: alvaro apartments

Dawns64 if you have booked the Alvaro apartments you have hit the jackpot in my book.

The repeat customers they have year after year speaks for itself.

Enjoy.

Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
45 reviews
4. Re: alvaro apartments

We have been to the Alvaro for the last 3 years and have made friends that we meet up with each year. Its not posh but we love it. Its friendly , safe, clean , nice pools , perfect location and great staff. The cooking facilities are not great but we didnt need them. Im sure you will enjoy it. There was a recent review that I found hard to believe but that was just one persons view.

Merthyr Tydfil...
Level Contributor
54 posts
26 reviews
5. Re: alvaro apartments

thanks for the replies... Dawn t theres always going to be the odd bad review, I booked it because the reviews were so good....still got a bit of a wait to go...we don't go until 1st September,but really looking forward to it...first time in turkey for us,but have been told that icmeler is lovely.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
365 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: alvaro apartments

We stayed at the Alvaro in Sept 2012 and we had a fantastic time. We are a family of 5 - 2 adults and 3 children. September is a lovely time to go (but take some sort of bite/sting relief as there tends to be quite a lot of wasps around at that time) Like others have said we found the Alvaro in a fantastic place, not far from anything, the staff were so friendly and willing to help with anything they can (even Eddie carrying my 10 year old up the stairs to our room when he fell asleep one night so as not to wake him) we did not want to come home after our holiday at the Alvaro, and like someone else has said you've hit the jackpot by staying there. Rooms are basic but from my experience so are all self catering rooms, but they are always kept clean by the fantastic maids. I have nothing negative at all to say about staying at the Alvaro and would go back in a heartbeat.

durham
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: alvaro apartments

What a brill placethis is best place we have stayed in icmeler 5* for me

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
58 reviews
8. Re: alvaro apartments

The Avlu 1 as suggested is close to Alvaro just across the main road. Also nearby is the Ustun Aparts and the ErcanHan hotel both of which have a lot of repeat guests.

Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
45 reviews
9. Re: alvaro apartments

Hi Maggi72 - have just tried to search for the Ustun apartments and can't find them. Where abouts are they?

10. Re: alvaro apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2015, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations