We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine and Beer

Sunbury-On-Thames...
Level Contributor
110 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Wine and Beer

My wife, 5 year old son are staying at the Bal Apartments in August and Altough I have been to Icmeler twice before I have never bought drinks from the supermarket before.

Can anyone recommend good red wine and beer that we could buy for when we go back to the apartment at night.

We like merlot and Sauvigion blanc. Not sure if there are any good turkish brands of beer other than Efes.

Mentioned in this post
Bal Apartments
Bal Apartments
141 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Home Bistro
₹, European, Turkish, International
Sevgi Bar
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Pub
Golden Moon champagne steak house
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Steakhouse, Pizza, Mediterranean
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,969 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine and Beer

Apart from Efes, you will find Tuborg, Perge and Bomonti beers for sale. As far as wine is concerned, Doluca, Kavaklidere and Pamukkale are three well known names.

Mentioned in this post
Pamukkale
Pamukkale
Denizli Province, Turkey
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
756 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine and Beer

My preference is Turbourg beer & Doluca red wine - I'm a bit fussy when it comes to red wine

Sunbury-On-Thames...
Level Contributor
110 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine and Beer

Thanks for the replies good to get an idea of whats good and whats not cannot wait to get there now so excited

4. Re: Wine and Beer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations