We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather may 24th

bristol
Level Contributor
291 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
weather may 24th

going to icmeler may 24th for a week just wondering what the temperatures will be like, and if the sea will be warm enough to swim.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather may 24th

Hi Steven, i always go at this time of year, the temps are late 20s early 30 degrees. The water is pretty cold at that time of year but once you get in it is refreshing. Evenings can be cool take a light jumper or cardigan to be on the safe side

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather may 24th

The last 2 weeks in May is my favourite time to go. Everything is nice and fresh after the winter refurbishment. The weather is usually very pleasant without the intense heat you get at the height of the season.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather may 24th

Was due to be going to Gran Canaria on May 17th but this might not be happening now so thinking of going for an early week in Icmeler. Sounds like weather should be fine enough for sunbathing by then? I went in May before but it was around the 5th, it lightly rained every morning and evening which made being there on my own quite boring. I walked around the old village etc during the light showers, sunbathed briefly around lunchtime and sat in the bar during the afternoon. Did not go back with a tan at all that time and had some mega early nights!

Leeds
Level Contributor
26 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather may 24th

Went for seven nights two years ago from 5th May and it never rained once, temperatures were low to mid 30's in direct sun most days.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather may 24th

Hi Sammig

We have been going the last 2 weeks in May for around 10 years and the weather with the exception of 1 year has always been fine, the exception it rained for about 5 of the 14 days.

Typically it is around 25/30 during the day which is just nice for sunbathing, the pool is usually just a little cold when you first go in but is fine very quickly, so you should get a decent tan

At night it can be a little cooler so cardi may be required. At least that makes it easier to sleep at night and air con should not really be needed.

As Iain has said this is a great time to go, the resort is just waking up, evrything is newish and fresh, and there are flowers everywhere brightening the palce up

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather may 24th

Sounds so good. I am kind of hoping my friend does completely pull out. Already checked out apartment prices with ICR and got a brilliant deal. Flights are cheap too at that time.

7. Re: weather may 24th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2015, 11:51
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations