We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wasps in June?

Wales
Level Contributor
283 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Wasps in June?

I am looking to book a week in Icmeler in June. I have always gone there in September and there is always a lot of wasps about then. Has anyone visited in June if so how bad are the wasps then?

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wasps in June?

I tend to go middle of May until end of first week in June and wasps haven't been a problem at that time.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,076 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wasps in June?

I would agree with that - think September/October is more the time when some people seem to report problems with wasps.

Wales
Level Contributor
283 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wasps in June?

Thanks both have just booked for June staying at Ince Apartments

Mentioned in this post
Ince Apartments
Ince Apartments
154 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,065 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wasps in June?

Never had a problem with them in May/June.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wasps in June?

Don't think you will find the wasps or honey bees out in June. September is the worst for them as they are drowsy and drop from the sky, literally anywhere and stinging wherever they can. Ouch!

6. Re: Wasps in June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 10:50
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler