We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

icmeler to hisaronu [fethiye]

west midlands
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
icmeler to hisaronu [fethiye]

Has anyone any idea how much a taxi from Icmeler to Hisaronu [Fethiye] would cost please .ps ,one way only.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: icmeler to hisaronu [fethiye]

2 hours 30 minutes travel time via car, around 300 lira note this fare can be haggled, Tip use the Bus service from Marmaris Octogar price around 20 lira.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,149 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: icmeler to hisaronu [fethiye]

Further to that suggestion, the bus service is very easy to use - cheap and efficient. From Icmeler, you would get the dolmus right to the otogar (bus station) in Marmaris. The buses are clearly marked with their destinations but there are staff on hand to keep you right. You walk up to the ticket offices at the end of the car park, buy your ticket and off you go!

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: icmeler to hisaronu [fethiye]

We have been quoted £110 recently,for a private transfer for two people from icmeler to olu deniz,by Tiny Akropol travel agency.it gives you an idea of the cost,dare say, you could probably get it cheaper if you shop around.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: icmeler to hisaronu [fethiye]

Where the Icmeler Marmaris Dolmus mini bus terminates in Marmaris is nowhere near the Octogar (Nnational bus station),Free dolmus transport is available to the Octogar from where all the Dolmus mini buses terminate in Marmaris it was a pure whit bus with Octogar on the windscreen window.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
575 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: icmeler to hisaronu [fethiye]

I got the dolmus straight to the Otogar from Icmeler last year. I was going to Akyaka and there were buses going to Fethiye from there.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,149 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: icmeler to hisaronu [fethiye]

Yes, so did we, Debs - when we got on the dolmus in Icmeler, we told the driver we wanted to go to the otogar and he took us directly there. We caught the bus to Datca from there.

Edited: 21 January 2014, 01:11
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: icmeler to hisaronu [fethiye]

Things have changed alot last season I thought debs and blondiescot were correct that the dolmus goes straight there now

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: icmeler to hisaronu [fethiye]

It would be much better if this is the case, I used this twice last year and will try it this year, but somehow I cant see holidaymakers talking in Turkish to the Dolmus driver, I have to pose this question now, how did you get back from the Octogar when you arrived back in Marmaris?

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: icmeler to hisaronu [fethiye]

It's "otogar".

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,149 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: icmeler to hisaronu [fethiye]

Well, I can only relate our own experience - we just said "otogar" to the driver and he nodded and took us there. On our return journey, we got off the bus from Datca at the otogar in Marmaris and simply hopped onto an Icmeler dolmus which was waiting there. Couldn't have been simpler...

This was in June last year, by the way.

Edited: 21 January 2014, 15:35
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations