We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Senem apartments

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
56 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Senem apartments

Could anyone please advise me. We are looking to stay in these apartments in September, due to our flight times on the return I just wanted to know is there a facility for left luggage or late checkout. Many thanks.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Senem apartments

You can ask if you can keep your room for a few extra hours you will have to pay for it locally or the staff will keep your luggage in their office

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,205 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Senem apartments

Its usually cheaper to book an extra night with your travel agent as you will have the room until you leave.

If you pay for late checkout its usually until 6pm and works out more expensive.

We usually pay £12 for an extra night whereas late check out is £15 until 6pm.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
56 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Senem apartments

thanks for that. Think I will ask about booking an extra night.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Senem apartments

If you havent booked already it is worth booking an extra night as in the height of the season you may not be guaranteed a room if you ask nearer the time

5. Re: Senem apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations