We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marmaris palace

Manchester
Level Contributor
438 posts
12 reviews
marmaris palace

Hi

Can anyone tell me a bit about marmaris palace, food and entertainment x

Thanks

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: marmaris palace

I can tell you where it is if that is any help as we stay next door to it.

Manchester
Level Contributor
438 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: marmaris palace

Yes please x just looking for a nice place to take 3 children not sure if self catering would be expensive x

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: marmaris palace

Hi Lisa,it's between Icmeler and Marmaris,nearer to icmeler though but a good walk,there is a dolmus that will stop outside the hotel but with 3 children it could work out expensive,Depending on what your children like to do it may be cheaper to stay in one of the resorts.We've never walked past the Palace so not sure whether there is a beach ,definitely not one at Marmaris Park,only a promenade and jetty which suits us fine.We stay mainly at the hotel as we both hate shopping,check the reviews and ask more questions would be my advice.

Manchester
Level Contributor
438 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: marmaris palace

Thank you x

5. Re: marmaris palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2014, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations