We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

e-mailadress?

netherlands
Level Contributor
44 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
e-mailadress?

Who can give us the e-mailadres from Hotel Smartline Mersoy Bellavista.We will make a reservation , but I can find it!

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Mersoy Bellavista Suites
Mersoy Bellavista Suites
733 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: e-mailadress?

I had a look on their website for the email address and their site is down at the moment, i will keep a look out for it coming back on,sometimes websites close at the end of the season and reopen early next year

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,292 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: e-mailadress?

hi twingo try this email address. matt

info@mersoy.com

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: e-mailadress?

If you dont get a reply straight Away dont worry as some places either have their internet package stopped over the winter months

netherlands
Level Contributor
44 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: e-mailadress?

Thanks for your answers.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: e-mailadress?

just found this on icr, not sure if you wanted to book direct with them or not, but this will give you some info and photos on the place

icmeleronline.com/Hotels/Marmaris/Icmeler/De…

6. Re: e-mailadress?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2014, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler