We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Balconies at Mavera Boutique Hotel

York
Level Contributor
26 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Balconies at Mavera Boutique Hotel

We have booked flights to Icmeler for next June and have found a couple of good deals for this hotel which looks great. Does anyone know if it has some of the small attic rooms with little or no balcony? Some hotels advertise separate room rates so that you can pay a bit more to avoid them, but the Mavera only has one rate and we don't want to get stuffed in the attic as we are going for a special celebration!

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Balconies at Mavera Boutique Hotel

I looked round there didnt see any attic rooms but the balconies are small in all the rooms which didnt look too sturdy to us

Edited: 11 November 2013, 18:52
London, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Balconies at Mavera Boutique Hotel

stayed there at the end of june last year and had a very relaxing holiday and will be going back this year for 2 weeks on the 5th of july to the same hotel ,the rooms are very small and not enough storage,but apart from that its great,the rooms your talking about in the attic are the rooms for 3 people which last year was used by staff so you would not be put up there,ie the managers family in 1 room and 3 others the chef and bar staff,there is only 23 rooms and when we was there the place was full and there was always a sunbed available as people tend to go to the beach which is only 5 mins walk away and the hotel is really quiet as the location is not on any main roads which is great,the manager and his family cant do enough for you,people have moaned on there reviews that they never clean the rooms,that because on the back of the do not disturb sign it says I would like my room cleaned which you put out on the door handle on your door, I like this system as you never get bothered in your room like some hotels and if you don't want your room cleaned totally you can just say to the owner can you just mop the bathroom and change the towels its up to you really.food at the hotel is good and the price for food and drinks is not expensive, in all its great and in the evening around the pool its lovely with people eating around the pool and very pretty,last year I booked through booking .com but I might be just booking flights and paying the hotel directly as the tour operator takes most of the money if you book through them, have just sent the hotel an email asking if I can pay them and if so how much so watch this space. in all I would say stay there or if you don't but you are on your hols in icmeler you can go to the hotel during the day for a swim and food and you will be back there every day so best of luck any questions just ask cheers

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,155 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Balconies at Mavera Boutique Hotel

Thanks for that, Steve - we are staying at the Mavera at the end of May and your comments have been very helpful. Have to say I had to email the manager to ask if we could book an additional room as our daughter is now coming on holiday with us, and he was very helpful indeed. Looking forward to staying there.

London, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Balconies at Mavera Boutique Hotel

that sounds good hope you enjoy ,i got a email back from him today and he wants £370 pound for 2 weeks which is pretty good as booking .com is about £460 and I recommend the majestic for Chinese its fantastic best I have ever tasted, look at the reviews on here and if you go on there website you can print off a 20% discount voucher you can use every time you eat there not just the once, also try the café del mar for the best views of the bay,just walk down to the beach turn left and walk past the fantasia hotel about 300 yards well worth a drink and enjoy the view,check out the reviews. enjoy

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,155 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Balconies at Mavera Boutique Hotel

Thanks, been going to Icmeler for many years now...not keen on the Majestic though, sorry...

6. Re: Balconies at Mavera Boutique Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2015, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations