We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation advice

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
331 posts
39 reviews
Accommodation advice

Hi

We have visited Marmaris on several occasions and popped in to Icmeler on an evening and really enjoyed it as a results its been on our list of must visits for a few years but for one reason and another we have never managed to get there.

There is a strong possibility that we may be able to squeeze a trip in late June 2014 and as a result we are looking for a suitable accommodation.

All we need is b and b or s/c ,friendly and clean with a pool and bar , air con would be a bonus.

From what i remember Icmeler is only a smallish place so any location is walk able to bars and restaurants.

Thanks in advance

Jim

Level Contributor
155 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Accommodation advice

Check out pinewood apts in the old village,we stopped there this year and were very pleased.Nice location 15 mins stroll from the beach,nice pool and great friendly staff.Apts are clean the maid came every day and bedding changed every other,obviously there are many others to choose from but I'm recommending Pinewood purely on our stay.Read the reviews and make up your own mind.Icmeler is a great place plenty of bars restaurants etc with plenty of trips etc to go on.We will definitely returning next year.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,782 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Accommodation advice

My favourite area in Icmeler is the Old Vilage where it is quieter but the centre is only a 10 - 15 minute stroll away. For the last 3 years we have stayed in the Senem Apartments which are basic self catering apartments but have everything you need. We've also stayed a few times at the Moonlight Apartments in the same area and I would also recommend them.

There are also plenty of bars and restaurants in the Old Village so it isn't always necessary to go into the centre.

Edited: 05 October 2013, 19:47
Washington, UK
Level Contributor
169 posts
43 reviews
3. Re: Accommodation advice

If you're happy with B&B, try the Kapmar Hotel, situated right in the centre of the resort. They have a decent pool, air conditioning (at extra cost like most places) a decent bar and an la carte restaurant if you can't be bothered to go out some nights. Reasonably priced, with excellent service and 24 hour hot water too!

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: Accommodation advice

I have just got back after staying in the centre which is the first time for me in five years, wow what a difference, i cant wait to go back to the old village next year i didnt like staying in the centre

London, United...
Level Contributor
566 posts
27 reviews
5. Re: Accommodation advice

I also found Icemeler from a day from Marmaris and have been back twice so far.

Stayed at the Kapmar and did not have a problem with noise - it is central and about five minutes from the beach. Nice pool - I loved the Art Deco style and I gather it has been up since we stayed there.

Also stayed at Sahin Palace in the old village booked with our Monarch flight. Very good value - lovely one bedroom apartment. The bedroom overlooked an area with lots of free-range chickens and they were a bit noisy in the morning. But it was super-clean and comfy with a great pool. The walk to the front was a good 20 minutes stroll and we soon gave up on the walk back so needed a bit of taxi money but you're probably fitter than us 60 year olds.

Hope you have a great time!!!!

Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
6. Re: Accommodation advice

Agree with shaun & iain moonlight brill as is pinewood stayed in both all good make you feel very wecome also take a look at alvaro & turguy also good reviews

7. Re: Accommodation advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2014, 10:51
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations