We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A few questions before I fly.

neston,wirral,englan...
Level Contributor
649 posts
280 reviews
A few questions before I fly.

Flying out Friday on Monarch.

Can anyone confirm that the duty free gin on board is £20 for 2 x 1lt bottles.

A lot of restaurants abroad, place items on the table & then charge you for them. I know a lot of places give the bread/meze free, but how do I know if it is free or not?

Regarding boat trips, can one just turn up on the day, see what the boat is like & if too full & then just book there & then.

Thank you.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: A few questions before I fly.

Sorry can't help on the duty free gin As for the bread, the vast majority of places will present it free and you will most likely end your meal with melon or tea or coffee on the house.. The only place we've ever been charged for bread was in Bonjour a couple of years ago. I thought it odd the waiter asked us if we wanted bread but found later it had been added to the bill. That was a first for us and has never happened anywhere since..

For the boat trips, if there are spaces available I am sure you will be able to book there and then.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
597 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: A few questions before I fly.

This is the link for Monarchs inflight shopping

…alphalsgretail.com/magazine/love-to-shop/

neston,wirral,englan...
Level Contributor
649 posts
280 reviews
3. Re: A few questions before I fly.

Thank you both for your replies.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: A few questions before I fly.

Been in icmeler for ten days and we havent paid yet. If you are unsure when they ask you ask them if it is free

neston,wirral,englan...
Level Contributor
649 posts
280 reviews
5. Re: A few questions before I fly.

Thanks Sue.

6. Re: A few questions before I fly.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2014, 11:08
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations